Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Lucas loses his mind even more...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I hate cross-overs... especially 2 Universes not even remotely related... next thing you know we'll have G.I. Joe taking on the Empire... or Alien vs Terminator vs Predator vs Batman vs Superman vs Spiderman vs Joe vs Darth Vader...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Spore:
    I hate cross-overs... especially 2 Universes not even remotely related... next thing you know we'll have G.I. Joe taking on the Empire... or Alien vs Terminator vs Predator vs Batman vs Superman vs Spiderman vs Joe vs Darth Vader...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's what toys are for. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I wish I was ruler of the world...

    Stupid Idea Man: "What if we..."
    Me: "You are a fucking idiot. Into the meat grinder with you... next!"

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Spore, do you have any idea how painful it is to pass a hamburger thru yer nose?
    cuz I do, now.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's an Alien vs. Predator vs. Superman comic. And an Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Ridiculous. I liked the idea of Alien vs. Predator until last summer.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by Dajistano?:
    There's an Alien vs. Predator vs. Superman comic. And an Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Ridiculous. I liked the idea of Alien vs. Predator until last summer.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then there is in comic version the following [img]frown.gif[/img] honestly)
    Batman vs Predator
    Batman vs Alien (Very nice actaully)
    Witchblade vs Alien vs Predator vs Darkness!!! (got all the issues)
    Tombraider vs Predator!
    Robocop vs Terminator
    Judge Dreed vs Alien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •